Lets begin with WHY Dental Photography for institutes?
Did you know that dental photography is already an important part of undergraduate curriculum of the top dental universities of the world? Yes! the importance of dental documentation and evidence based practice is increasing day by day and hence all universities have opted unanimously to make it a part of formal dental education.In fact Dental photography is compulsory in all dental post graduate courses!!
Be it in ANY part of the world, we shall deliver.
“Our MAIN aim in conducting Dental Photography for institutes
is to encourage the students (both undergraduate and postgraduate)
to take up dental photography in everyday practice.
All the Dental University / College has to do is to Enroll Itself with us.”
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF OUR DENTAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES for institutes / dental associations:
During this workshop, you will:
- Understand the key principles of photography.
- Understand critical elements of the camera system used for dental photography.
- Be able to follow standardized protocol and new guidelines for consistent, reliable and professional-quality photographs.
- Hands-on clinical lighting practice with diverse techniques and equipment
- Be exposed to high-quality digital extra-oral and intra-oral photography techniques.
- The advanced techniques in dental photography and lighting that will make your pictures prominent and help you make your dentistry outstanding.
- Tips and techniques on utilizing photography for enhanced patient communication
- Different lighting, subject poses, and props to make smiles look the most pleasant.
Basic dental photography workshop (1 day event) is FREE of cost to all universities and dental associations across the globe.
To connect with us in order to conduct the course at your campus / association fill in the details below:
ENROLL YOUR COLLEGE WITH US: